Tuesday 25 July 2017

Thailand Achiever's Blog Hop - FANTASTIC Thailand!

My Dearest Friends

Any of you who follow me on Facebook will have already seen a TON of pictures from when was on the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip in Thailand.  Stampin' Up! lavishes attention on us and rewards our hard work with a fantastic, all-expense paid trip for two to somewhere spectacular.  For 2017, the trip was to Phuket, Thailand and let me tell you - this was the type of vacation that dreams are made of!!


Probably my favourite part of any incentive trip, is getting to reconnect with demonstrator friends that I have made all over the world. This trip was no exception. Beginning with a day-visit in Sydney Australia, with my beautiful and talented friend, Louise Sharp (an unexpected blessing since I didn't get the opportunity to see her in Thailand), from there I got to share fun and laughter with a bevvy of friends in Thailand. 
Be patient with me - when I take a selfie, it has nothing to do with me looking good. In fact, most of the time I look goofy. Because the picture isn't about "me". It's all about documenting the wonderful places I got to go and the fantastic people I got to be with. So here are a few pictures of me sharing some giggles and laughs with just a few of my fantastic friends from all over the world. Thank you Stampin' Up! for letting me meet so many wonderful friends!

When Stampin Up sends us on these trips, they spare no expense to show us how much they love us. From 5-star resorts with gorgeous pools and fine dining, right down to the linen , we are treated like royalty.  And in a world where we spend so much of our time caring for the needs of others, it feels awfully nice sometimes to be on the receiving end of some of the pampering. Thanks Stampin Up!

And just so you know...Thailand has always been a bucket list destination for me. One I never dreamed I would actually get to visit!  It is a tropical oasis absolutely covered with beautiful and exotic flora and I have to admit, that was one of the things that had me most captivated.  Orchids grow like weeds there!  Honestly, there are 1500 varieties in Thailand and they grow, literally, everywhere!! It was such a beautiful experience to be able to step out of our room each day and walk to the pool, and every pathway was lined with beauty and stunning plant life. I wish I could capture the panoply of colour and the aromatic spectrum that greeted all our senses while we were there.

I never would have gotten to experience these without Stampin' Up!  Thanks again SU!

Stampin' Up! is very, VERY gracious to us in allowing us to see beautiful things whenever we visit these exotic destinations.  They gifted us with several excursions and treats that allowed us to broaden our horizons and truly experience something "different".  Between a boat ride to visit the floating village, and taking us on an adventurous canoe trip through stalactite encrusted caves, to visiting James Bond island and beautiful beaches, capped off by an elegant dinner at the famous Blue Elephant restaurant.....well, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times....NO ONE does presentation like Stampin' Up! does.  

But honestly? My favourite part about the incentive trips... Are the Stampin' Up! goodies. I received a sneak peek copy of the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOGUE and when I tell you that you are going to love it, I really mean it!  (Sorry I've had to blot out the cover design.  It is still under wraps until it is officially revealed in a few short weeks.  But even though I cannot show you what the catalogue looks like yet...trust me, it is heavenly!)

I also was gifted with a bunch of new stamp sets and framelits and designer paper from the catalogue.  Be still my heart.  *Squeal*  None of these will be available to customers until September 1. Receiving these excites me more than anything else because let's face it, the reason I earned this trip is because of my love of all things Stampin' Up!

I hope you visit everyone else's blog too so you will have a chance to see all sorts of things that I didn't have space to show you. So many of us were blessed in countless ways by being able to participate. When Stampin' Up! wants to bless you with your dream vacation they go all out, and give you a reason to want to earn the next one. 

What about you? Would you like to earn the next dream vacation?  If you live anywhere in Canada you can join my team and we can start to make that happen.  Until the end of July (just a few more days!) you will get a TON of extra goodies when you order a Starter Kit.  Not to mention a FREE Christmas Stamp set from the new Holiday Catalogue.  Details can be found HERE.  

While you are visiting me today, I wanted you to experience some of the trip through my eyes.  I tried to pick a brief collection of shots to give you a good overview of just how wonderful the trip was. 

I know if I don't stop talking you may never get a chance to see some of the other blogs in this lineup.  Please do continue along to see what my friends have in store for you today.  But also please remember - YOU TOO CAN EARN an incentive trip from Stampin' Up!  And I would love to have you join me for the experience.  Feel free to contact me to find out how.  And don't forget to join my team so we can make that next journey together.

Enjoy the rest of your hopping.  And have a wonderful day my friends.   God Bless,       
~Cynthia    <><

No comments:

Post a Comment